Saturday, August 7, 2010

A note to readers

I'm seeing a pretty big traffic spike from Finland and Sweden just now (by the very low standards of this blog anyway), presumably thanks to Ari's kind words about my blog on the Zennet mailing list.

I'd just like to remind any new visitors that I'm really new to this whole Zen show, with only about a year of practice, so please, please don't take any of this stuff too seriously. They're my notes to myself as I'm exploring some strange, new, fascinating, and occasionally scary territory, and I really, truly, don't know what the hey I'm talking about, most of the time.

So thanks for stopping by, and it makes me happy if you've found something amusing, interesting, or even a nice pic here, but the odds are that I should be listening to what you have to say, not vice versa.

I'm not being coy, I mean this.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment